Here is a way to video games as an educational tool. Can’t get a better game for deductive reasoning than this!
In Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek, players find Nancy far from home in the middle of the Canadian Rockies where she is investigating several suspicious accidents that have occurred at Chantal’s normally cozy Icicle Creek Lodge. To make matters worse, an eerie wolf’s howl in the distance is haunting the guests at night, causing Nancy to wonder if the accidents and the mysterious wolf are connected.
Playing as Nancy Drew, you embark on a mystery adventure that will tax deductive reasoning skills as you tackle intricate puzzles and master a variety of gesture-based mini-games with the Wii Remote™.
Need a clue on how to win??
Here is the deal:
INITIAL ENTRY: Leave me a message and tell me who your favorite female role model is or was and why. You must complete this entry to be eligible for the Bonus ones listed below. *You do not need to be a homeschool family to win!
Bonus Entries: You can do any of these that you want. Do 1 or do all!
1. Follow me on Twitter @chaotic_barb (leave your Twitter ID)
2. Tweet This Giveaway. You may do this once a day. Just Copy and Paste this —-> @chaotic_barb is giving away a Nancy Drew Wii Game and I want to win it http://bit.ly/Df42r
3. Blog about this giveaway. (You must leave the link to the post, not your blog)
4. Stumble this giveaway. Leave your stumble ID.
5. Favorite this site in Technorati. Leave your Technorati ID.
6. Digg the site. Leave your Digg ID
The fine print: Please leave a separate Comment for each Entry. Winner chosen by random.org by comment number. Giveaway is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. Any posts not including the requested information will be deleted. I reserve the right to remove any entry from this giveaway. This giveaway ends 6/15 at 11:59pm est. Please allow 4-6 for mailing.